Station No 1 was constructed in 2010 and is located at 601 West 17th Street. Station No. 1 is the administrative headquarters and includes room for 8 trucks, a large training room and fitness center and full kitchen. The facility also includes the ability to convert to career members being housed in the future should the need arise. The station also is home to The Monroe Volunteer Firefighters Inc. First alarm response from Station No. 1 is an engine crew, a tender or a utility vehicle depending on the nature of the call. The on-call officer also responds from this location.
Station No. 2 at 1803 12th Street was constructed in 1966 and includes room for 6 pieces of equipment, a small training area and kitchen. First alarm response from Station 2 is an engine crew, tender or brush unit depending on the nature of the call. The departments 95 foot aerial platform is housed at Station 2 and responds on first alarm to certain commercial buildings and as a second alarm or special request to all other calls. All mutual aid and EMS/First Response calls respond from Station No. 2. Station No 2 previously served as the sole fire station, upon completion of the new Station No. 1 in 2010 a portion of the old station was divided from the rest and turned over to the Monroe Police Department for vehicle and equipment storage.