Facilities & Logistics
Facilities & Logistics Director
1110 18th Avenue.
Monroe, WI 53566
The Facilities & Logistics Department is responsible for:
- Ensuring security and integrity of Monroe’s network, data and city owned facilities.
- Providing for the procurement, development, upgrade, and support of business software for customer departments.
- Providing for the procurement, development, upgrade, and support of network infrastructure to support city computer operations and information transfer.
- Supporting radio and telephone communications for city departments.
- Ensuring the maintenance of city buildings/facilities and related equipment operations.
Current Requests For Proposals:
Mowing & Lawn Care Services Monroe Municipal Airport