Click to Home
Go To Search
Rubble/Construction Materials
What is rubble?
"Rubble" means inorganic solid waste resulting from the construction, repair or demolition of buildings, etc. It should be disposed of by environmentally safe means, in accordance with the rules and regulations of the City and State of Wisconsin at the resident's expense. 

How do I dispose of it?
Residents can take these materials to the Janesville Demolition Landfill directly themselves or utilize a private dumpster service.  

The Monroe Chamber of Commerce can recommend local area dumpster services to you.  Contact the Chamber at 608-325-7648.