In 2019, there are 4 seats for the office of Alderperson at Large up for election. If you are interested in running for office, you may pick up a nomination packet in the City Clerk's Office located at City Hall - 1110 18th Avenue, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM, or the forms can be downloaded here:
Nomination packets are due to the City Clerk's office by 5:00 PM on Wednesday, January 2nd. Candidates wishing to run for Alderperson At Large are required to obtain at least 50 separate signatures from people who are eligible to vote in the City of Monroe.
Please contact City Clerk Arianna Voegeli at 608-329-2530 with any questions.
- Application for Absentee Ballot
- Acceptable Photo ID for Voting
- Video about Voter Eligibility, Acceptable Photo ID, and Registration and Proof of Residency
- Document verification petition process for a Wisconsin ID Card for voting purposes
- Government Accountability Board
- Voter Registration - See if you are currently a registered voter
- Voter Registration Form
- Ward Map
- Wisconsin's 2018 Elections
2018 FALL ELECTION INFORMATION:
At the close of polls on 11/6/2018, there were:
14 outstanding absentee ballots
0 outstanding provisional ballots