MONROE AREA SWIM TEAM - MAST
The Monroe Area Swim Team is a volunteer/parent run organization and exists to benefit all swimmers, not just the highly skilled. All are welcome who enjoy swimming and being a part of an active peer group. Coaches hired are professionally trained with Red Cross Lifeguard Training along with stroke experience and experience in working with children. Stroke instruction is given. We are currently looking for coaches. If interested, apply online at www.cityofmonroe.org.
- Age: Boys & Girls, 6 - 18 years old
- Date: Monday - Friday, June 3 - Aug 2
- Time: 4:00 - 5:15pm (8 & under done at 5:00) Practice begins Monday, June 3rd at 4:00pm. There will be no morning practices due to low turn-out in the past.
- Location: Outdoor Pool
- Register: Monday, May 13th at Community Center 5:30 - 6:30pm
- Required Parent Meeting: June 3 @ the pool 4:00 - 5:00pm
- Contact: email@example.com
- Fee: Members are required to have a season pool pass before the first day of practice. There is also a $75 deposit fee per family, which could be refunded at the end of the season if you work all your concession shifts. You are required to work 5 - three hour shifts. An adult family representative 18 years or older needs to sign up to work the concession stand. For home meets, if your child(ren) are swimming, we must have an adult family representative 18 years or older sign up to help out with the meets.