Summer School and Public Swim Lessons
Swimming Lessons - Our goal is to provide a non-contact swim lesson opportunity for children.
- Swimming lesson levels:
- Pre-school swim lessons and Levels 1, 2, and 3 will all be parent/child to avoid contact with non-family members. Our instructor will teach the children to swim and the parent will be there to hold the child and help manipulate their arms & legs if need be. Instructors will be out of the water on the pool deck.
- Levels 4, 5 and 6 for advanced swimmers will be taught by instructor from the pool deck
- We will need to have 3 participants for that level to run that level of class.
- Kick boards used for swim lessons will be placed in a separate bin after use to be disinfected.
- One bin will be for used kickboards that have not been disinfected
- One bin will be used for kickboards that have been disinfected
- Half hour lessons will be offered in 3-week sessions, 2 days per week: July 6-July 22
- Swimming lesson fee is $20 residents/$30 non-residents & sessions will be available as follows:
- 10:15 - 10:45 am – Mondays & Wednesdays
- 5:15 – 5:45 pm - Mondays & Wednesdays