Mike Muranyi Junior Golf Foundation
Summer Golf Lessons
There are two options available for Summer Golf Lessons. All events held at Monroe Golf Club. Meet the coaches & receive a free lunch on Saturday, June 1st at Monroe Golf Club 11:30am!
- Lessons: Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays- June 10 - 12, June 24 - 26, July 8 - 10 & July 15 - 17.
- mmjgf Junior Championship is Wednesday, July 24th
Lessons are separated into age groups and moved based on ability.
12:30-1:00pm Beginners: Age 5-8: use snag golf & looking to have fun.
1:05-1:45 pm Intermediate: Age 9-11: use a combination of soft & hard golf balls. Looking to improve.
1:50-2:30 pm Experienced: Age 12-14: drills based with mostly real balls & looking to be competitive in golf.
2:35-3:15 pm Advanced: Age 15-18: drills & playing. Serious about improving and playing golf
1. Pay $35 Residents or $45 NR
3. Free entry into mmjgf tournament
Option 2 - ONLY Register online at mmjgf.com or call 325-3157
1. Pay $75 Residents (FREE if on free/reduced lunch program)
2. Membership to MGC for the year
3. Same 12 lessons
4. Free entry to all tournaments
5. $5 back each time you complete 9 hole round (15 rounds pays off entry!)
6. Free lunch every time you play
7. Free range pass for the year
8. 2 guest passes for parents
9. Option for parent to get 10 additional rounds for $250.
For more information on option 2, visit mmjgf.com or call Orion at 608-325-3157